963 Coffee Fundraiser

963 Coffee Fundraiser
40% of your purchases go to support our adoption! It's simple. Click on the picture. The link takes you to our 963 affiliate website. Place an order, and our adoption fund receives 40% of the purchase!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Well Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah!

Thrilled to report that we just received an e-mail from our local Houston USCIS office saying that they have indeed received our home study and have reviewed it and our finger print letter will be in the mail next week!!! SUCH A RELIEF!!! SO EXCITING!!! Now if we get this excited over this news just imagine our jubilation when we actually receive a real life referral!!! To be honest that seems so far away I don't know that I can even imagine it actually happening! Oh the joy when we get that letter in the mail with an actual finger print date AND then the joy when we actually receive our I-171 form AND then the joy when we send off ALL the papers we've collected and worked on and have a DTE (dossier to Ethiopia) date! Joy, joy, joy! These are much better things to post about! Now I know they'll be more waiting and probably more frustrations but we're spending the weekend joyful and relieved.

On a different note...Josh is running the Houston marathon this Sunday. So proud of him and we'll be cheering him on that morning! He'll also be running the Austin half marathon with me on Valentine's Day...speaking of which I will be running 11 miles on Saturday in preparation. Who would've thought I'd be running 11 miles EVER in my life?? Ahhhh...with all of this good news my run should be quite JOYFUL! Enjoy your weekends! I know we will!

2 comments:

Greg, Melissa, and Luke said...

yay! so happy for ya'll! GO JOSH GO! and...GO AUTUMN with your 11 miles!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you for doing a half marathon! I think the most I have ever done is a 5K. And by the way, I can't believe Wyatt is going to be TWO soon.