963 Coffee Fundraiser

963 Coffee Fundraiser
40% of your purchases go to support our adoption! It's simple. Click on the picture. The link takes you to our 963 affiliate website. Place an order, and our adoption fund receives 40% of the purchase!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Oh I-171h, where art thou?

Dear I-171,

I have been patient for many months now but I am ready to have you in my hand so I can send off this stack of paper and begin the wait for our baby! Where are you? Are you in the mail? (Oh how I hope so) or are you sitting on someone's desk? Have you even been typed yet? I think about you daily. I imagine seeing you in my mailbox but you are not there. Please come soon. My boys think their mommy is a little bit crazy about the mailbox. We are beginning to think this paper chase is never ending. Will we continually be chasing you? I hope not. I am ready to retire my running shoes. COME SOON!

No comments: